Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Blog of Thanks

It is good for the heart to focus on the things we are thankful for. Good for the soul to voice that thanks as often as we can. And I can never say thank you enough for all the blessings my family has received, even when faced with hardships or difficult times. It's during those trying times I tend to focus more on things I'm thankful for. Such as family, friends and the love and support shown by them. This is a blog of thanks for the things big and small I find myself focusing on today:

So much thanks goes to my husband and partner in all I do. He is my rock. We often joke about all the different choices we almost made that would have taken us on paths that never would have crossed; but fate and a mutual friend brought us together. He knows me better than any one of you ever will and for that I am thankful. For the children we were blessed with, ages 6, 5, and 4. Our pride and joy. Nothing will ever top those 3 gifts!

To the friends near and far, old and new, past and present - I cherish and love you all! To the coworkers I now call friends, thank you! To the family we see often and the ones as often as we can, we love you all!

I am thankful for the jobs my husband and I are both blessed to have. Thankful for the roof over our heads, the beds that keep us warm, and the food that fills our belly. Even the smallest of things like clean water to drink are considered a luxury in other parts of the world. I refuse to take even the simplest of things for granted. 

The list goes on and on. Even a Blog of Thanks isn't enough. Life has taken my family on many different roads. Most recently, as an Ambassador with Noonday Collection. And so one last prayer of thanks - I am very thankful for the opportunity to make a difference. Thankful for my husband joining me on this path and for the amazing support family and friends have given since! I don't expect much, just an ear to listen to the life changing stories and a voice to continue spreading the word about Noonday. So many of you have joined me on this adventure, and every bit matters!

For ALL God's blessings, I give thanks! And much love to you all!

In a special, upcoming blog I will share more about why I became an ambassador and what that means to me. You won't want to miss it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment