Sunday, September 16, 2012

Those sweet moments

Today I had one of those heart melting moments with Michael. He is our curious little troublemaker. As always I warned him if he didn't stop throwing something he was going to his room and I kept my promise. After a short time it got real quiet in his room. So I waited and then checked; only to find him curled up in his brothers bed, with his brothers blanket, and holding a car his brother had been sleeping with. I asked him if he was trying to be like "bubba" and he grinned that Michael grin, yep. After a while I took JW to the side and told him what I found Michael doing, explaining to him that Michael wanted to be just like him. It was like a light bulb went off and he walked over gave his baby brother the biggest hug and kiss completely making Michael's day.

There is a purpose to my lengthy story: One of Michaels daily goals is to get his brothers attention. Good or bad. He just wants his big bro to notice him. His sister has always been there by his side. She's never rough with him and quite the little mama to him. But there is some sort of brotherly bond that I truly enjoy watching develop between my oldest and youngest.

No doubt my three will be inseparable. And that my friends, makes me smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment